PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VIRGIN fleet review
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2017, 00:55
AerialPerspective

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by DutyofCare
The E-jets will be parked in a U.S Desert for an amount shorty.

About 10 x Ejet frames still have leases on them ( till 2022 ) thx to Pork Roll stuffing up a potential buyer when he used to sit in the SYD Throne Room.

No cash for the new B738 Max: are the 1st 10 going to Air Fuji

JB is Pig Headed on VAA A332 ops EBA saying recently:

DON'T ANYONE IN THIS ROOM MENTION BUSINESS CLASS COMMUTING TRAVEL TODAY THE ANSWER IS NO > I WILL JUST MOVE ON & ANSWER THE NEXT QUESTION

With that type of attitude, what possible chance have all the hard working crews got to help see a better direction for the A332 ops

So many issues to resolve for V now, we wonder how some managers sleep each night

What's CASAs position on Vs continual open rostering / unapproved leave scheme & the effects on crews just out of interest
That sort of pig headed attitude makes me sick... when I fly with an airline I want the people up the pointy end to be well rested if they've pax'd in prior to the flight... this "No one will ride in Business Class because I've had the backlash at another organisation of customers complaining" BUT, I and one or two of my Execs will travel up there... well, if you actually knew anything Mr Mail Room Boy, you would know that the reason it was restricted in the 70s and up to the mid-80s at QF was because it was management who misbehaved and ruined it for all... we only need to look at a few years ago when a certain senior orange-star staffer was reported for getting 'cosy' with his g/friend in First on QF to see that it's those with entitlement complex that take it for granted. Years ago, management in NZ complained to their then CEO that staff shouldn't be able to travel in J and P. He said "OK", and banned it for everyone, including the manager's that complained. Shot themselves in the foot it seems. It just irks me that this bloke who has wrecked the airline almost thinks it's more important for him to fly in a comfy seat than a crew member who may have to be alert enough to save an aircraft full of pax.