PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OFFICER and AIRCREW 'CANDIDATES' PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Old 31st Jan 2017, 05:37
NDW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do you mean "technical training" and "further training"? If you don't pass CBAT you won't be getting in as a WSOp.
Downsizer, sorry. As I re-read it this AM, I intended it to sound like MOTN stated.

My interpretation was that he meant if he worked his proverbial off and then *just* achieved the pass mark to get in, it would probably indicate he might have similar issues on course.

NDW, that's not necessarily the case. The idea is if you have the aptitude then you would be able to cope with what's being thrown at you, so while I get your point, it might not be as cut and dry as you think.
However, you don't know that until you get in. Let them make that decision for you.

What guidance were you given after your recent test?
Thanks MOTN,

Basically, the offer to re-sit the test in Jan 2018 or look into a ground role. I had improved on areas I fell short of on my first attempt, but fell short on areas I'd done well in first time. If that makes sense?

I have seriously been considering a ground role, however, I'd feel disappointed in myself if I didn't give it one more go.