PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct entry F/O in major US airlines
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2017, 23:48
CaptainMongo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UAL777
Don't know what some of you are upset about. I'm just stating facts here. Personally, I love it at United so I won't be leaving to go anywhere. I interviewed in Denver and I assure you that we have hired more than 4 pilots without a 4 year degree/ no college at all.. Also, I'm not connected at UAL in any way, shape or form. I simply applied, interviewed and got hired on my own merit. All of you are free to do the same. However, What United loved about me was the fact that I flew for Qatar Airways. It was a huge factor in my success in getting hired at UAL. The legacy carriers respect time spent at an airline like Qatar or Emirates.
Oh - you were interviewed in Denver - you say it as if interviews were going on somewhere else for the past four years. UAL777, you need to get UAL's history right. You are a post merger (not even a constructive notice pilot) post ISL, post UPA new hire.

"They" loved your Qatar experience - really? On this forum, you pontificate as if you have some insight into United's hired process because you were hired. Reality check UAL777, you know nothing about United's hiring process, absolutely, positively, nothing. What you know is: you. got. hired.

How exactly do you know that because you flew for Qatar it had any influence on you being hired at my airline? All that "command" experience you demonstrated there? Oh because someone said it in your interview - Dude - you need a reality check. And exactly how do you know that United has hired more than 4 pilots without four year degrees or nor college at all? You don't, I know you don't. Even you can't be that big of a goober and believe what hiring information UAL puts out (which if you do, shows what a newbie you are....)

I submit you "know" none of the things you say you know, you are not "just stating facts" because unlike you, I know what I am talking about, and if you want to continue this nonsense, I most certainly will to its logical conclusion.

Last edited by CaptainMongo; 17th Jan 2017 at 00:35.