PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225.....CAA meeting with Airbus Helicopters
Old 15th Jan 2017, 16:55
Pablo332

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brother83
Yes, I do confirm, safe and comfortable, despite your doubts, dear colleague!
Of course, the last 225 crash is a terrible tragedy and I really wish that never happen anymore, whatever the aircraft type.
Unfortunately, it's not the first aircraft accident that killed people, most often due to human factors (engineers or pilots).
I can easily understand that CAA UK & Norway require more certainties regarding the root cause of the crash and further garanties to prevent this from happening again in their airspace.
But numerous 225/725 have been flying without a single MGB incident reported since AH has taken appropriates measures, approved by both EASA & FAA.
I think AH will propose new procedures to enhance the MGB integrity monitoring which will lead CAA to approve the 225 to get back in a row.
Regarding the Union, what would they have said if the S92 had crashed on deck, killing 11 more people? "ban the S92 too!"?
All offshore pilots will have soon then to chuck their licence out, manufacturer to close doors and oil workers to sail perilously into galleys toward their northern rigs..
cheer up!
After your first post I thought very sarcastic for a first post.

After your second post I thought Oh my god he’s serious.

Do you live in Aix or do you commute?