PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the deal with Cathay DE FO recruitment. Is it genuine ?
Old 13th Jan 2017, 06:10
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You'd have no idea what you're getting yourself into at CX. A big announcement is forthcoming and the news will be bad. CX is in a very big downward spiral and I personally do not think it will survive. The word is out amongst the passengers and employees about how bad it really is at CX now.

The training departement, the third floor, are complete and utter nutters! You've never experienced anything like it. CX has around an 75-80% command failure rate and KAs is close to 100%! ARE YOU READING THIS???

Rostering is nothing but shameful. The project manager for the new rostering program just quit. Dealing with CX is not something most will tolerate for long anymore. They have no more clout and the world has figured out how corrupt these people are. You will not be getting eighteen days off a month.

Three pilots died on the freighter alone this year, one right on the airplane! Are you hearing me now???

Our pass travel is atrocious, not at all transparent, costly, and is run by a complete idiot. They do not want you on the airplane and if you do get on, you will pay! Better off on full fare and on someone else. You'll get treated better too. CX has nothing but disdain for its staff.

Hong Kong is being overrun by the locusts that are mainlanders. This once vibrant city will turn into another mainland city with disgust of epic proportions.

If you have not really paid attention to anything i've said, or read on Fragrant Harbour, then waste your time and give it a try. The morale is so bad that alone will convince you you made a mistake.

That quote about it not getting better, they don't care, is from me! Please trust me and run the other way. Watch "The Revenant". It's about as accurate a story about working for CX there is.

Do not ever say you were not warned.