PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2017, 11:57
Little Maurice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For anyone applying: be careful what you wish for!

Morale is at an all time low and there are almost no benefits to a 747 type rating. Lots of people weighing options in the Middle East, so perhaps better avoid the unfolding nightmare in LUX altogether, and apply straight away with the ME3! The ME3 will kill CLX any way, so why waste time on a useless type rating, doing duties that will ruin your health?

A little bird told me that at the moment there is a lot of infighting going on within our beloved training department, as there is a scramble to stab each other in the back in order to jump the seniority list for captain positions.

Advice for anyone ignoring the warnings here: be very wary of anyone in the training department. Almost 90% of the people there are only working there in order to stab everybody else in the back; comfortable schedules (custom made by their little friend KL in crew planning), very little jetlag, a cozzzzzy 9-17 office job to recover from all the "hard" work, and the usual brownnosing with management. Training department = company spies, selling their souls for a few goodies. The rest of us can do the real work with endless roster disruptions and roster changes, fly round the world trips, ruin our health and social lives, and enjoy LUX layovers in the NH.

The big irony however is that this mentality is coming back to all the backstabbers in the training department like a boomerang, as not all wishes for quick upgrades can be granted as this would collapse the entire training department. Hence all the backstabbing among each other.

Last one out, please turn off the lights!

Last edited by Little Maurice; 3rd Jan 2017 at 15:51.