PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Considering leaving BA
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2016, 10:07
bex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skyrocket10, thank you for the information. Interesting to hear about JSS hopefully that will improve the situation. I appreciate there is no perfect answer to the bubble and some benefit under the current agreement. What is wrong is that this seemingly has no end. I had no idea about parental leave. I will look into that.

RexBanner: Yep I have no problem with the theory of starting at the bottom and working your way up. But starting at the bottom and staying at the bottom whilst those remaining 4000 odd pilots move up around you is I think it goes without saying that I do know how fortunate I am to have a job in BA and LHS now. It could easily have been very different.

Its a tough call to voice this officially because your speaking out against some of your colleagues who helped you out earlier on in your career. I do not believe anyone is saying lets do this because it will really screw him, him and her but surly something can be found that is just a little more even. It has been nearly 5 years now.