PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OFFICER and AIRCREW 'CANDIDATES' PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Old 15th Nov 2016, 17:48
NDW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good evening all,

Been umm'ing and arr'ing whether to post such a question for a while, but I'm asking this for honesty, not as such, advice.

How many times would you consider a suffice amount of attempts at CBAT? Say from an OASC Selection officer P.O.V.

The reason behind is that I'm now re-entering my third RAF WSOp application, this will ultimately be my second attempt at CBAT, after slightly missing the required score in Sep'15.

I never wish to sound defeatist or I'm not one to give up easily, however, I have to be realistic and honest with myself that if after say 2/3 attempts at CBAT, if theres no significant progress shown, it might be time to call it a day.

I appreciate that each applicant has different aptitude abilities, but I've heard that your Aptitude doesn't change that much from each attempt to the next.

I hope the above makes sense and not some garbled nonsense. I'm incredibly passionate about joining as Aircrew (as I'm sure many of you know) and have been for a very VERY long time, but time is moving rather quickly now and I need to start assessing and being honest with ones self.

Thanks all.