PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2016, 18:43
freefly_rulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Larry.

I have discussed your post with the senior management at NEXUS as well as with the chairman and we have to admit we are all very disappointed that you decided to voice your opinion in such a public way.

We are further saddened that you post these allegations with only the input from a single crew member who is no longer with the company. I will gladly assist him in resolving any issues he might have however I need to be made aware of problems before I can deal with them, which was not the case here.

I’d like to continue by saying that we are not prepared to engage on public forum about unsubstantiated allegations and would strongly suggest that you do the same immediately. There is no place for hurtful posts like this in professional aviation. You are welcome to phone me and voice any misgivings that you may have, you have my number?
___
To the readers of this post, I would like to apologize on behalf of NEXUS Flight Operations Services that this was posted here. We are prepared to resolve matters like these amicably but feel that posts like these don’t help in actually resolving anything.
___