PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condor Pilot Training
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2016, 13:15
pilotmostafa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i traveled to spain and met , mr jesus their and we had a meeting and we discussed everything , that i can bring him dozen of pilots with me and even i dont care about the comission as long the service is provided because they are my fellow pilots , then the second day when i spoke with the guys here in egypt they asked me if i saw the agreement between condor and the airline or not , so i told them no , but i am still in madrid spain so i can travel to see the agreement , and i called mr jesus but he told he cant show the agreement via email because it's confidential so i told him i can travel back to zaragoza to see it and he told me its not with him now it's in the local country with their lawyer office so i told him tha the lawyer can email it to you and then i will come to see it , i am still in madrid , he told no he dont know when he can make it and have the contract and that i leave for now , and now he is not responding my emails neither do yolanda , and the un proffesionel i traveled all the way from egypt paid almost 2000$ and then i see this anyway For more infos contact me on skype (mostafahisham20)