PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe
Thread: Flybe
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2016, 11:02
WMB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The reason I posted here is to provide some information for others, as I was unaware of the bond prior to interview. A certain amount of bond to cover the ground course and such like is entirely reasonable, but it was the amount and duration that I had the problem with. Many of you have stated why worry if your not going to leave? That is entirely true, but when you find out that the company requires £18000 over three years, you get a bit suspicious. Given the fact that the company is recruiting DEC in the first place is unusual, as there always used to be enough talent in the right seat, ready to make the move. If the guys & girls are leaving, rather than upgrade, then the company has serious problems. From my suspicions point of view it seems that HR is well aware of this, and the large size of the bond is a way to ensure that new joiners have no choice but to stay, once the shine wares of the new job. This is entirely my point of view as an outsider, looking in, and I am sure many reading this will be better placed to pass judgement than me.

Last edited by WMB; 26th Jul 2016 at 09:50. Reason: Error