PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight training in South Africa
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2014, 11:03
abby001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I started in Bevrick trading as AUAA in Mafikeng, but ended my training in Johannesburg. and at the moment I'm down by the beach.
I have to disagree with CAPSLOCK.1 on bigger schools to be better!
Its all about quality and safety and satisfaction of the student, and some big schools seem to be forgetting about that!
As you yourself said, there are a lot of flying schools down in SA, but how does one really choose a school? well its all about how people are satisfied with their way of training and treating you!
I believe a good quality of training is when you know your instructor is aimed to fulfill your needs when it comes to learning! and in so many of the big schools this doesn't happen that well, due to the instructor being busy flying with a lot of people everyday so he doesn't wanna waist his time telling you exactly about what you have asked! And unfortunately I have seen a lot of this in those big schools that are there!
So if you really wanna go to South Africa to do your course, maybe you can send me a PM regarding your exact intentions in aviation and I can show you your best options to choose from.