PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perfect Example Of CASA Outrageaous Behaviour?
Old 6th Jun 2014, 21:20
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Constant as the northern star.

TB # 13-"This is the first written evidence of CAsA bastardry. Their usual modus operandi is the sly, off the record phone call to a CP or CEO that so and so is not in CAsA's good books and perhaps, just perhaps there could be fairly severe repercussions if this particular person remains in the employ of their company. That despite no criminal nor administrative ever being taken against the individual.
Oh, so true. The Bankstown Chronicles have a fine collection of anecdotal examples. Of course no one will sign a stat dec, not a signed memo, not even an unsigned note. Understandable of course; but a sad indictment. Somehow, I'd hoped through the Senate, a 'true to life' look at the almost unbelievable actions against individuals and operators taken by the big R FF outfit could happen. I am certain that if the Senate crew got (or made) the opportunity to 'hear' some of the cases, minds would be well and truly boggled. The two letters, one to the DAME and tuther to operators and pilots should cause a national outcry. These two letters make as clear, as empirical a testament to the standard operating practice and thinking of the Sleepy Hollow hit men as another hundred would.....

That aside, the thing intrigues me is the 'why do it'. Take the CVD kids case; on one side there is expert opinion, supported evidence and a sensible approach toward the issue by a crew that is probably prepared to sit down and have an adult discussion with a concerned regulator. Nope, none of that from the litigious Shambollic team; first muscles are flexed, then the bully boy tactics, then AAT, then the threats and now, the fangs are revealed. Idiot letters to DAME sighting evidence which is at best 'awkward' at worst 'dodgy', then thinly veiled threats to pilots and operators. I will never understand why the issues could not be resolved without CASA humiliating and insulting Australia, taking the Mickey out of the Senate, the Parliament and industry with impunity; and, why we just sit back and let them. Sad really, for a sovereign nation which prides itself on the ANZAC spirit, brags of its competitive approach and claims to support the underdog. I just wonder why then, all this vanishes the second a mongrel dog barks in a back alley. Selah.

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- -- - - Oi.

There is, by the by, a new colour vision test being developed – the Shambollic system. Very simple – you take a meaningless sentence and adopt it as "your" egocentric 'philosophical' dogma ("Wow, that's deep and meaningful", say the barely literate; "oh, how recherché) – and use it in two colours i.e. red and green at the end of each portentious (pretentious) missive despatched

There are two statements about human beings that are true: that all human beings are alike, and that all are different. On those two facts all human wisdom is founded. Mark Van Doren-
Now depending on which part of the sentence you can, or can't read, your CVD may be assessed. You are supposed to say "I love the prose at the end of your wonderful letter, could you please give me all of it, so I may wallow in your superior intellect". WHAM - Gotchya – CVD - off to dole office you dreadful safety hazard.

Emphatic, n'est-ce pas? True Hubris.

Aye well – off to Madam D's house, lessons start at 0700 – sharp. It's quite technical this knit 2 purl 1 caper. The old besom uses red and green needles, so I keep stabbing sensitive areas with the one I can't see. But I have determined to master the art; in time.

004 – those flaming gerbils keep hiding in the elephants socks; it creates absolute bloody mayhem. Elephants are bad enough with mice – but the gerbils......(cracked me up).

Last edited by Kharon; 6th Jun 2014 at 21:42. Reason: Sorting the wed-bits from the wab-bits- nightmare.