PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Info on Aerocadet Academy
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2014, 18:32
Hudson_Hawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am an airline pilot myself, working in the US. I also do aircraft ferry for Global Air Ferry (Global Air Ferry | Firstavia Group LLC | International Aircraft Delivery | Ferry Pilots | Ferry Tanks | Ferry Flight | Find a Ferry Pilot | Aircraft Sales | Safety Pilot | Pilot for Hire | Flight Instructors | International Aviation Consultancy | Avi) and they operate Aerocadet. Since I know the owners and one of them is a close friend of mine with whom I worked for several years in aviation, it pissed me off seeing people bashing legitimate business just because they have a "hunch" or a "gut feeling" with no solid facts.

I thought a proper explanation was due and it was provided.

By the way, as someone who regularly ferries aircraft for Global Air Ferry and is interested to maintain this business untarnished reputation (directly or by association), I would like to ask anyone here to point to bad reviews of Javelin. If such exist, I will bring this to attention of Aerocadet management and ask them to review their partnership with this outfit. Personally, I could not find any at this point.

Otherwise, too-da-loo!..

Last edited by Hudson_Hawk; 6th Jun 2014 at 18:35. Reason: reg