PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2014, 01:22
rigbyrigz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With CNN covering other matters, I switched on FOX and Judge Pirro's 2 hour MH370 special. BTW, some of the annoying "talking heads" and hosts/hostesses on TV make the most annoying folks in this forum (probably including me) seem like Mother Teresa...

...interviewing her 2nd "guest expert" she started off a query with "we know there was a unexpected turn pre-programmed into the flight..." - the guest started to say "thats not clear" and she argues "yes it is" and (with host perogative) changes the subject and moves forward.

SO I grant you this is an un-sourced issue (reported by ABC NEWS and FOX and "their sources") that could make this less than a FACT.

That "maybe fact" and the timing of the off-ACARS-14-minutes-transponder-THEN "alright goodnight" has had me convinced for some time that deliberate actions not electro-mechanical mishap (like coffee or batteries) is afoot. The authorities who have seen other data appear to believe this, though I dont trust them and I dont exactly rule out a KAL shootdown mentality in this day and age.

SO: has anyone sourced a reliable time-sensible unexpected-pre-programmed-turn?
Reliable is of course the operative word.