PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: CASA Regulatory Reform
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2013, 09:38
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come in spinner

Mr Hawke certainly excelled himself with this bureaucratic gem! 30+ years of slicing, dicing, polishing, massaging, buffing and spin doctoring experience comes to the fore and is plainly obvious in this very prim and proper glossy release. The last time I vomited this much was when I was 16 and drank 8 Westcoast Coolers and as many Bundy Rums, nasty, just plain nasty!

You know, call me lazy, call me an IOS, call me a sceptic but I couldn't be bothered highlighting here the total deficiencies, inefficiencies and just plain old horse **** contained in that document. But of great humour was the CASA spin, the performance measures (complete load of poo) and the 'delays being managed' including percentages, oh my god, you have to be kidding us right? That's a newbie - 'managed delays', priceless. I mean the executive clowns couldn't manage to extract their snouts away from the CASA troughs for 5 minutes let alone achieve anything else worthy of mention. If they consider Certificate Management Teams and the completion of the 12 year re-write of the crap SPM to be a success then our industry is in worse shape than even the most diehard critic realizes.
No wonder Truss wants to add two more turd polishers to the CASA board, imagine what next years glossy statement of achievements will look like with six spin doctors wielding their government trained pens? It will be epic, it will be like watching man land on the moon again, or watching the first Wright Brothers flight all over again, or taking a flight in a test aircraft with Chuck Yeager!
Heck, for all we know they may even use Sky Sentinel to form the template for next years document? All that is then needed is a robust printing company (anybody from the GWM know of one?) to snap up that tasty contract and you will have a few super dollars tucked away for a retired and rainy day. Tsk tsk

Last edited by Cactusjack; 3rd Nov 2013 at 09:49.