PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 2nd Mar 2013, 09:31
Matt7504

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know modular students who have gotten jobs, and have no debts also funnily enough. In fact, a few of those modulars are due to begin their TR with a small UK regional airline.
There are many things to take into consideration when looking to train Mac, the aviation industry likes to fluctuate in it opportunities, so it is quite hard to say what will be the case in 18 months from now. I mean OAA students who are graduating now are beginning to panic as Ryanair are closing recruitment in April and that is essentially Parcs only very strong airline link if you are not on a tagged scheme. In a situation like that you could either sit around and wait for your recruitment agency to find you another opportunity which in Parcs case could be a while or you could go out and look yourself. If your looking yourself for work, then what is the benefit of having gone integrated? So I feel, it is about luck and timing when going integrated.