PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated 737NG Low hour first officers
Old 28th Feb 2013, 17:55
yeoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sky High

Please quit trying to lump me in with C and M, for the public record, I abhor any outfit or individual that seeks to profit from the aspirations of young pilots. I spend a great deal of my time trying to prevent both that and companies from being party to it, TOM in particular, as you spend spouting on here. As yet there is no evidence to suggest C and M are in any way shady and no evidence to suggest that TOM is involved and that includes asking the question directly of the TOM manager concerned.

As for forgetting important details viz work permits, maybe one of the TOM pilots currently on secondment to Sunwing in Canada may care to comment on the vagaries of the process?

And here's a clue. I think I am probably about as well qualified to talk on the involvement of TOM or otherwise as anyone here. Have a quick squint at earlier discussions on TOM recruitment and join up the dots, about the only tech questionnaire some here would appear capable of, that's if your bored with painting by numbers.

For those still struggling with it, maybe some kind soul from TOM could help them with it?