PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 20th Feb 2013, 14:30
Gncy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sure, you are absolutely right. Printer problems is nothing compared to what you can see in some part of the world.
I flew myself in some of these places and I don't forget where do I come from.

I just want the company to keep this higher standard.
And I have, and will always have, the silly idea that saying the truth can improve the situation. If pilots agree about the fact that we should have the time to prepare our flight, and if one day they belong to the management of this company, maybe they will want to do something about it.

I am not saying that the ones in charge now don't do anything. I also want them to know that I am not the only one to think like that. I don't have the feeling this is a place where you can freely report a problem, the non-blaming policy looks good on the paper but... Internet seems to be a way.

Hell, if everybody always say that everything is fine (like in this interview after the first six months of flights), well without the ballbreakers like me the new office might be exactly the same.