PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 16th Feb 2013, 09:35
disagreeable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PilotofDoha:
datdude you are right, he put so much energy on this forum, its like he has no job, tell people the thruth
Once again you harrass.

All I can say, is my efforts behind the scenes have helped many here and that you will never give credit or even know, because if revealed, im revealed. I dont need recognition, I just want to rattle your cage to the reality of being here, otherwise all your going to get is golden goose egg talk from inexp wannabe's (nothing is wrong with being motivated/excited but too much of it is unhealthy)

If you dont like what I say (and I admit its harsh at times), your entitled to that, but PilotofDoha and Datdude bare in mind Doha and Qatar Airways is a small place , so you better think twice about the insults and harrasment you give.

@datdude and PilotofDoha:
before you openly criticise...... Please read below.
40&80:
What gives my friend?
Could be...Continual Jet lag combined with high stress and lack of a varied lifestyle becoming too close and too involved in a unrewarding job in a hostile country whilst being overly concerned for others who do not really give a damn about you (thats you people on this forum).... Ignorant uneducated and innocent abroad chaps like me did it years ago (datdude & PilotofDoha)....... you tend to slightly grow out of it as you age but it is essentially in your DNA to care for others and there is presently no vaccination I know of available against it.
Thanks 40&80 (I added the parenthesis for those that may be lacking in english or understanding), ..... some inexp.pilots take alot for granted, sadly.

jeanpaul172:
These NTSO contract will probably be for Qatari nationals who have followed the sponsored course through the National flight academy.
Correct.
All the "friends" reports of no hiring of SO's from holdpool for 2013 are mostly correct and have been what I have been saying.
Some capts come back from 787 to train, but will not help holdpool applicants much at all (not sure how that conclusion came about). It may help those waiting here 130+!
Still some trickle hiring of DEC/FO's throughout, mostly DEC's.

Last edited by disagreeable; 16th Feb 2013 at 09:38.