PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 13th Feb 2013, 02:53
RK303

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you saying that Jet jobs are the only jobs worth having when your a low houred pilot? LOL, listen, if you are low hour pilot/no jet exp, then sitting around and not trying to find suitable flying work because your waiting for a jet job, then go right ahead and waste your life in vain/hope.
Oh and when I see how QR is treating FTSO...do YOU remember what you said?

FTSOs will basically stop for the near year. It's a failed prospect in their eyes. But whats new, qR dont put huge amounts of thought into many things so they assumed that the training would be quick but since its not then they view extra sectors as a liability. If ur inhold pool, you will prob get a start but not until closer to mid year, if at all? Have a plan B and act on it.
plus I know very experienced guys on heavy turboprops who ended as SO's in CX...excuse me Disagreeable, but your statement above make me laugh a bit, it doesn't work like that at all, better to escape this industry you should say.

Last edited by RK303; 13th Feb 2013 at 02:58.