PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2013, 10:16
Greendotz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Manderson;

I’m pretty much in the same boat, extracted every fact, figure and key piece of information from the document and now is just a case of committing it to memory and ready supplementary stuff. Memorising all the aircraft and their attributes is probably going to be the hardest for me (a lot of similar information/numbers with slight alterations, very easy to be caught out).

Feeling okay about the spatial and diagrammatic tests, although one thing is bothering me. A lot of the information in this thread is contradictory (as are most internet threads) but one thing people are astoundingly unanimous on is the difficulty of the cubes/spatial test. I’ve done a number of cube net practice tests and don’t find them hard at all (giving myself 20-30 seconds to answer each one) but that seems to be the bane of many applicants, I don’t want to develop a sense of overconfidence :S

Also reading through the old posts I’m incredibly bitter that the assessment isn’t done in the Tower Bridge Hilton anymore, that would’ve been so amazingly convenient for me :P