PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2013, 11:18
Metlik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, I'm back home and I can share my experience with Bartolini Air (sorry for my not excellent English in front of all):

In simple words speaking - I'm more than satisfied with Bartolini Air!

I've got ME-IR training and CPL skill-test in Lodz and it taken from me just a 4 days! Can you imagine so short period of time for training during the winter time? Me not. But it was done and I would like to tell to Bartolini crew many thanks for that! There is a great, experienced, highly motivated and really friendly instructors. No any hidden fees - everything was as they promise before.

For newcomers I suggest to be prepared for training in advance (if you want to get just separated ME, ME-IR, CPL, etc. training instead of full course): before you come you can get all the documents you will need for training - checklists, SOP, documentation etc. If you plan to fly with P2006T be prepared for glass cockpit - it really good one! You can use the G1000 emulator for PC and become familiar with all the things you need. It will helps you during the training and saves your time and money for sure.

If you will go to Bartolini I suggest you to stay in Basniowa hotel - it is just 10 min walk to the airfield, there is a nice rooms and big dinning room with the fireplace (trust me, there is nothing better to sit close to it after several hours of flying in winter ). There is possible to meet other students and discuss all the things about aviation and womans. And BTW it's almost for free

Just PM me if you need additional info.
Cheers!