PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2013, 18:14
PhiltheReaper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This post is unreasonably long, it is addressed only to Chuckyrooy, Waterflo, Johnny and aawallace all other can TL;DR!

Well Chuckyrooy, I would suggest you contact HR with that question. Personally a year is after your potential start-date so I would go for it. But it isn't my decision, so I suggest you ask.

Waterflo, we can't say exactly what is asked at the interview stages, or else NATS applicants here might be disqualified from entry themselves! Best bet is, read as many pages as you can stomach of this thread, people oftne quote "the last 70 pages" however, in reality the last 5 pages here are least are almost completely full of rubbish, so exclude those in your search if you are strapped for time. - There is a wealth of information in this threat, to answer your question.

johnnny, really sorry to hear that mate! I have a stage 3 coming up, and I hope to sneak onto the February course if at all possible. Perhaps I'll see you there. P.S. There is a facebook group I believe.

aawallace, thanks for your reply to my post. I wasn't there on the 7th, just saw your question and tried to help mate.

Phil

Last edited by PhiltheReaper; 15th Jan 2013 at 18:14.