PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2013, 17:28
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And that's just it.... Anyone not agreeing to the consensus that C-Scale is a good thing, let alone an "opportunity" are told to shut up & go away. My point was challenged & I replied. You seem to think that you're owed an apology from me for that?

I'm 100% sure I speak for the majority of pilots who despise seeing the disgraceful lowering of standards, terms, conditions & remuneration for pilots. The irony is that those who support C-Scale will be the same crying bloody murder very soon down the track in their career & not if but when they think their colleagues should stand up against the downward spiral of their (once) hard fought climb & career.

Many others had been far more confrontational, aggressive & condescending in their defence of C-Scale & the iCadetship yet you don't go after them? It's many months between posts, & you'd refer it were more I'm sure. Then again you still are hoping that the world is flat if it satisfied the agenda so many force to shove that round peg into the square hole to justify their decision.

(For the record, not "short listed" but "offered / asked").

I never claim to know anywhere as much about the job at CX as do those actually working there for several years. I damn-well know immensely more still than the ignorance & immaturity via questions asked on this thread ("What number should I call to reach CX?") But ironically the pilots at CX with the years of CX experience are shouting louder than most against C-Scale & the iCadetship!! But again you all force ill-gotten reasoning in an ignorant attempt to justify what you're contributing to.

I do know what it took once to be offered a job at CX & I know what a pilot's value is worth. Many don't & ignorantly don't care hence they defend the downward spiral of a once proud profession.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 15th Jan 2013 at 17:32.