PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet allocated seating
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2013, 16:29
fa2fi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I always reply "I'm not familiar with that airline, don't you mean easyJet?" Whenever I hear squeezy/sleazy/cheesy Jet remarks. It's really childish. And people always think they're hard done by. If you push back five minutes late but land fifteen minutes early people still bitch that they left five minutes late. You cannot win and some people are professional complainers who will never be happy.

I also find people very short sighted. Yes there is a charge foI always reply "I'm not familiar with that airline, don't you mean easyJet?" Whenever I hear squeezy/sleazy/cheesy Jet remarks. It's really childish. And people always think they're hard done by. If you push back five minutes late but land fifteen minutes early people still bitch that they left five minutes late. You cannot win and some people are professional complainers who will never be happy. I also find people very short sighted. Yes there is a charge for booking assigned seats but its quite reasonable compared to some. Unless you have EC status with BA it's quite difficult and/or expensive to get a good choice of seats. With eJ if you want a seat you can pay for it and the earlier you book the more chance you have of getting your seat. Last time I flew BA I didn't want to r booking assigned seats but its quite reasonable compared to some. Unless you have EC status with BA it's quite difficult and/or expensive to get a good choice of seats. With eJ if you want a seat you can pay for it and the earlier you book the more chance you have of getting your seat. Last time I flew BA I didn't want to she'll put the extra £40 or so it would cost for the two of us. We left it until T-24 hours and got really bad seats apart but some people simply don't believe it.

People just love low cost bashing and you will never win. And they're welcome to paying a fortune (when travelling from the regions) and having the hassle of connecting in London. Let them enjoy their "free" G&T and delicious bird seed.