PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet allocated seating
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2013, 12:15
SouBE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ezy perceptions

Plenty of interesting comments raised about allocated seating which without doubt has improved the customer experience.

However, people being people (and SLF being SLF) will never be happy unless they've got something to whinge, ridicule, moan or complain about. ezy may not have an unblemished past and despite it being publicity that awful 'Airline' programme did very little other than create a perception of a low quality airline which still lives on to this day.

Flying home from ALC (need I say more) on Christmas Eve, a SLF 'jokes' about flying with 'Sleazyjet'. I ask her what is sleazy about the airline but she finds it hard to answer. I suggest to her that majority of hard working crew who go to great lengths to create a good customer experience would be offended by those sorts of comments, myself included.

And yes, Im a hard working crew member and I go to great lengths to create a good customer experience. I applaud the company for introducing allocated seating; it makes my job easier but more importantly makes the customer's experience more enjoyable.

Sadly, people's perception of easyjet (unless they have flown with us regularly) still belies the reality of a quality and highly successful airline.