PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2012, 17:14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by flying_god
Hi,

At Oxford calculators were not allowed but you didn't need them. There were was no need to use cosine etc.

I would revise basic maths like additions, subtractions, multiplication particularly how to do them fast, you have about 50 seconds per question. There was algebra, you were given a value of x and asked to find the value of y for a given formula.

For the physics, it was again really basic almost pre gcse. Hope I'm not giving too much away when I give an example question I was asked: Does hot air rise or fall ?

Most of the questions in the maths and physics tests didn't require revision more an ability to think logically. For the other tests, its all down to natural ability that I don't believe can be trained for in advance (I used wii ski to practise the slalom, but it was completely different.

No need to get a medical before the tests, unless you have a reason to think you would fail..

Good Luck.
This makes me so cross. Do you want this job or not? I am irritated that any hard work, revision and research I have done for myself with no help is blown out of the water by ill though out posts such as this. This is a competition, and whilst I wish everyone the best of luck why are you giving away info like this to your fellow competitors? If you have any hope in this highly lucrative and extremely improbable endeavour you really need to review this attitude.