PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "First Nation" A320 in Lagos
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2012, 20:29
stallfail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Calm down a bit my friend................

James Joseph, just for your information, this is an Aviation Forum, means people post their stories, information, rumours etc. on this platform...

It works like this: you create some post and somebody is answering or giving his/her opinion to your statement.

we founded a hell flight starting with no input from rudder on take off ! NWS seems not working ..so we had to make an asimetric thrust take off because we arent able to mantain the runway heading on the first 80 knots ..awesome..
So listen bloke , a penmanship (#7585191) like this, really diserves a reply like mine or blablabla's!!!
Fact is, your English skills are not the best my friend, not a problem at all, but maybe you were a bit too excited in self displaying the situation you had to deal within FN ?!
In my world the word awesome means "great", "amazing", "wonderful",..... sorry cannot find anything awesome here and have to agree to blablabla that people like you should be made to give back their license !

Concerning your points 1-5, you were complaining about the Aviation Capital Group, about how cheeky to offer aircrafts in such bad technical conditions and so on.
A simple question to you : if you want to buy a very old used car (20 years), are you going to check the condition, or do you buy it and afterwards complain about the car dealer???
My point is ,........
FN was keen to get A320's under their AOC, they wanted a cheap and fast deal, without spending money on professional Aircraft Asset Management. The result was partly described by you, engineers had to cannibalize one aircraft out of three, normal operation was never achieved, even though with all the dodgy "can do" efforts made by you people......
Unfortunately, with the same result you can see so many times in Nigeria...