PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Westjet lying {again}
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2012, 12:56
treykule

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Also did they not have a problem with Transport Canada with their maintenance in their first couple of years when they almost lost their Operating Certificate?

Just to be fair, as I am no big fan of being a crunched up part of the audience in the cookie pusher comedy club, this was a result of a vindictive and vicious action by a TC employee...IIRC it resulted in a fairly large lawsuit and the employee getting fired.
As a bit of drift, the said employee then managed to get TC to authorize him for all sorts of import certifications etc. Started his own consulting company and apparently did well until he got caught fabricating some import certifications , and TC finally had enough.

WJ has an amazing marketing department..So good in fact that I think they maybe believe no lie can not be spun to be believed..Cheaper fares....not anymore? Tighter seating...and yes, I admit again, I am not a fan...once after standing in line for over an hour with 1/2 the check in counters sitting empty as sweet young owner told me that they would do absolutely everything to get my bag on the plane, but as I had checked in late they could not guarantee it...Then put a big "Retard" sticker on my bag.(BTW I know enough French to know that Retard actually means Anglais.)
Sorry for the drift...