PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FL500
Thread: FL500
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 17:31
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,I have signed up to them about 8 months ago,after paying the fee(around £100) I didn't hear from them for two weeks even tho I was supposed to be contacted by my 'Mentor'. So, after subscribing I had access to the full site,I've searched the forums and found out that the last post was sent months and months before,like there was no activity for a while. I emailed them twice,first time asking who my mentor was,second email was more of a complaint tone. Finaly he got in touch,saying my email was wrong (it was not),reason he couldn't get in touch with me (so it was my fault.. ). He requested my CV so we could work together on it and I've sent him a copy.
Another two weeks and he gave me some topics to work on to improve it and I never heard from him since.
My missus is cabin crew for BA and I've asked her if she knew him or recognise any of the other names,she searched the intranet and turns out they are BA first Officers,like the other guys who started the company,they are OAA grads who now fly for BA,and EZY.
Don't bother,save your cash as they are a scam!