PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss RJ captain "struggled" to fly without a flight director to tell him what to do
Old 18th Dec 2012, 15:24
SLFandProud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@King on a Wing

What a fantastic rant. Let's try decoding it...

My suggestion is that you stop riding on your past laurels and the fact that you have 15k + posts on pprune. I might have double that number amongst half my other handles alone.
OK, so among your sockpuppets, you have found the time to post at least 30k posts, by your own admission.

You little imbecile, sitting in your little microsoft armchair. Do you even realise the complications that would hazard in a very regular jet such as the 380 flying a normal regular RNAV sid out of ZRH...!
No you don't. Which is why, I guess, you have all the time in the world to make those 15,800 odd posts on Pprune. Do you have even a tenth of those in flying hours matey.
But by your 'guess', having just half that number of posts is prima facie evidence that the poster is an 'imbecile' whose experience is confined to playing computer games.

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to work out what we can deduce about your qualifications to comment then, do we?

Cut the attitude son. Gonna get you nowhere.
Well, quite.

Have you considered asking your doctor what lithium can do for you?