PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part FCL Course Completion Certificate
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2012, 11:37
2close

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For some reason, the UK has decided not to comply with the AMC, has failed to notify a variation from the AMC and has produced a plethora of its own forms; there is nothing to suggest that these would be acceptable to EASA or any other Authority.
Whopity,

That wouldn't by the remotest chance be the same CAA whereby a Head of a Department at SRG answers exactly the same question on EASA Part-FCL licensing to two independent parties with answers that could not be any further polarised if one had been written by a Penguin and the other a Polar Bear.

Or the same CAA whose medical department applies EASA Part-MED rules differently for one person as another.

That is, the same CAA which goes into writing to state that it cannot apply a certain condition because it would be in breach of EASA Regulations whilst in the same breath breaching those regulations left, right and centre.

Surely not.....I am so sorry, I will flog myself with dannet wire before retiring back under my stone to consider the errors of my ways.....

Yours in abject shame....