PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet allocated seating
View Single Post
Old 13th Dec 2012, 09:19
Tableview

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easyJet have done everything they possibly can to provide a better service and to explain the new procedures to SLF. Unforunately, you can't fix stupid!

Last night I boarded an EZY from LGW, I had paid for an allocated seat and SB. 10 minutes before they'd even called for boarding, the sheeple are crowding round the gate, pushing and shoving. Why? As they call for for Speedy Boarding to commence the scrum thickens and the SB people, who had been sitting waiting, couldn't get through. So the agent asks everybody who is not SB to sit down. Nobody takes a blind bit of notice. She asks twice. Same result.

The guy in front of me is politely asking the morons blocking the way to move, but they don't, so I asked a little less politely, three times, was ignored, so I rudely pushed through the idiots to much protest, asking them which part of 'sit down' they didn't understand. Got sworn at - fine.

Asked the lady at the gate if they could do something about the idiots blocking the exit, she said : "You just did it!". Then some tw@t has a go at me for calling him an idiot even though he'd proved he was one.

Flight was further delayed because there was too much hand baggage to fit in the overheads. A mess. It could all have been avoided by proper control at the gate.