PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia to Lose 4500 jobs - 25 airframes
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2012, 16:46
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dlcmdrx,

Everybody with a brain can see that since the merger Ib profits have gone down and Ba has been saved from doomwhile their profits miraculously started going up, routes have been cancelled when at the same time Ba started capitalising on those and basically the strategy of dismanteling IB in favor of ba is so clear that only patriotic bs brits wont admit it.
Such drivel does you such a dis-service.

Please tell us all what routes have been 'transferred'? I'd love to know as I've not seen any. Infact the only changes I know of were a reduction in the BA flights to Madrid and the cancellation of the night stopping service there.

BA have not moved onto Iberia routes, I don't see any BA LH aircraft staging out of Madrid these days neither do I know of any increase on route frequency on these mythical 'stolen' route destinations?

The entire process of modernising BA, cutting costs, sorting the pension out, increasing productivity and cutting waste was in place and active prior to the formation of IAG, indeed the whole thing was timed for a 'new start' into T5.

All told IB is a dinosaur which has patently failed to move into the modern world. As with all things you seem to want to blame everyone apart from yourselves. You've lived it up longer than most, now you need to accept change. It's not BA's fault, it would have come to this or unemployment without the 'bs brits' help.