PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Richard Bach injured
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2012, 11:09
RenegadeMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You've glanced at The Book, but have never known, or received, The Author as Lord.
Good grief Hasel. You don't know anything about me. That's an extraordinary statement to make (and another huge judgement).

That means, like New Ager, Dick Bach, you will be judged by the Judge of judges, whom you too have sadly rejected.
Good grief again Hasel. Let me see, you've decided there are those who have "rejected" your 'Judge of judges' scenario and others who have not. I can hardly believe I'm reading such stuff on PPrune. Don't you realise that this is fundamentalism....the same flawed logic, mindlessness and lack of conscious awareness that brought us 9/11.

The LORD Jesus Christ is Almighty God in The Flesh, not some cooked up new age pilot guru, leading you to Hell.
Hasel you have got to be joking! I don't know that words and phrases like this have ever been used on this forum before and I'd like to not see them again. Please keep your beliefs and views on fundamental Christianity to yourself; I think I could speak for most on here that they're not welcome.

I respectfully suggest you read John's Gospel in the Holy Bible, and ask the Lord to open His Word to you, before it is too late. Prov. 14:12 KJV;
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
I respectfully ask you to get down off your high horse, smell the roses, understand that the hard-line judgemental views you hold are the very essence of what's not working with the many culture clashes the world is now subject to. Those 911 hijackers flew those planes into buildings absolutely convinced that they were right and the rest of us were wrong. Your views are similar, not conducive to a modern society with empathy and tolerance (and certainly not in the spirit of what this forum is about). A person's spirituality is a sacred thing and for each of us to consider in private. Telling people what they've done or haven't done and what they need to do when it comes to something so personal and private and then making huge judgement calls on a fellow pilot who's been badly injured in a crash is very poor form. Please desist.

If you respond with more judgement and fundamentalism I will not be responding again (but that doesn't mean you've made "valid points" and I'm busily considering taking up your fear based fundamentalist rhetoric....no I'll just be moving on....along with everyone else that by now will have pretty much written you off I would think).

Ren