PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2012, 21:09
PILOTHEAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bukkake

Bwahahahahaha. Why would you give a baby hot sauce when he isnt a mexican? And petoria, you are 100 percent right! I didnt agree with how you tried to **** over your instructor who is probably the best thing COPA has, and from what i heard did everything he could just to get you through the sim when you were losing 3 to 500 feet in steep turns from two witnesses. Absolutely not cool and god bless that man for he is an angel. but you just cant **** on a clean floor when you have a whole functional toilet next to you. leave that to the putas in habanos. but you are frekkin absolutely correct about everything else... applaud. hey, perhaps this is new aviation or its latin american culture. i dont know which but perhaps its about time for a career change? if this is what my beautiful career is turning into, i will gladly go home and fly for fun. and those applying, if you dont hear anything just give it up. i recommended two people with more qualification than me, and very capable pilots who never got an interview. walked that **** in myself and handed letters in. there is no rhyme or reason here, everything is just completely random like it is in most airlines. if you dont hear anything from copa, than give up, go home, and look for another job. best advice i can give you. lots of companies hiring its not the end of the world.

Last edited by PILOTHEAD; 30th Aug 2012 at 21:30.