PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V22 Osprey discussion thread Mk II
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2012, 20:05
21stCen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FH1100,

Let's bring it back to reality -- in your misguided zeal to attack the V-22 at all costs, what's in question is your experience level to contribute responsibly and intelligently to this discussion to give a level of confidence to those of us reading your comments that you have some knowledge of the subject matter. The one good thing is that most of us on both sides of the discussion have a good laugh reading your comments.

I read your web site and congratulate you on making it through the trouble you had learning to hover on your way to your private license a couple of years ago.

Now let's get 'back on point' as you like to say for questions asked of you earlier. Once again, there are a number of questions posed to you that are still unanswered on this thread. Please respond to those anxiously awaiting your informed advise. Here are the questions pending your answers (scroll down about half way):
What's the latest news of the V22 Osprey?
And as stated previously on another thread recently:
Get on the Clue Train
Get on board, FH1100.
I am far from being a tilt-rotor proponent but your question apparently comes from ignorance of information that's been published in the trade press for about the last 25 years or so concerning the tilt-rotor's construction, i.e., the XV-15, the XV-22... Look, you can be against the tiltrotor all you want (again, I am myself), but try to make your objections from a position of knowledge rather than ignorance. Because as it is you're making our side look bad.
http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/456...ltrotor-2.html

thanks...
21stC

End of Story