PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs for non-EU pilots
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2012, 10:26
Rft320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turkey is the full member of JAA so I don't think that it will be hard to be member of EASA as well after joining to EU ... Turkey is follower of EASA rules as I heard before but can not join because it stands for only EU countries..

Visa free doesn't mean work permit I didn't say anywhere it does .. I post it because to show it how was this issues before as you wrote and now that you can see the things are changing !!

So how thousands of nonEU people are working in EU with work permit... I don't think it is impossible... Or you are saying that for it is impossible for aviation...

I can not understand that really there are hundreds of EU pilots have right to live and work in Turkey .. Many of them are here with their all families for long years .. So what is that much wrong that nonEU can go and get a job in EU if he or she can find it in better environment than now in EU ...I am not against to that at all you all welcome to come and work here .... a captain just pm to me 2 days ago and I am looking something for him here if I can find a contact here...

We are all pilots , we face with same difficulties in the air , I hope it will be fair on the ground as well...

Last edited by Rft320; 22nd Jun 2012 at 10:29.