PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 4
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2012, 17:09
Ww/W

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got sick of reading these threads, thank god people have stopped telling each other how they've failed this test and will be driving to Hungary to take that test. As we know, the tests are nonsense. This is the first time I've been back in probably 18 months - 2 years. I'm glad to see a more organised approach to things!

I took the CAA CAD back in November, and it's utter horse sh*t. It's more relevant to playing Pac-Man than it is to flying an aircraft.

I've just written a letter to the CAA CMO asking them to explain exactly what duties I cannot safely perform in a cockpit environment. I closed the letter by saying that any failure to answer this question would amount to the CAA not actually having a clue. This failure would in turn lead me to question the Authorities right to pass judgement on my fitness.

2close, what was your basis for legal action? The fact that the rules are "unfair"?

Anyway, I'm back, so I'll try to keep abreast of whats going on here. I will be donating to the CVDPA as it's a brilliant resource.

Last edited by Ww/W; 16th Jun 2012 at 17:10.