PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Colour Vision Thread 4
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2012, 04:46
outofwhack

Location: ˙ǝqɐq ǝɯ ʇ,uıɐ ʇɐɥʇ 'sɔıʇɐqoɹǝɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɯɐu ɹıǝɥʇ ʇnd ǝɯos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2close - thanks for the info. I knew there had been some challenge but hadnt heard any detail of it - is Arthur pape familiar with your case? I know he would be very interested to hear the details (as would I).

brissy pilot - I donated $1000 a few weeks back (signed up for life) but frankly we dont need everyone to do donate that much. 5000 pilots at $120 (1 yr membership) each would generate $600k which would be sufficient. Everyone should join up for as long as they can.

The difficulty is in reaching all persons concerned. I think many of us cancel our plans and try to forget about the restrictions. I did. I am inspired by people like BrissyPilot who has got all the way to first officer on turbo props knowing the regulatory trouble that lies ahead. Its only because of Arthurs wins in court that BrissyPilot is allowed to fly at night. In every other country we cant fly at night so nobody would employ us.

Dr. Arthur Pape has launched this association to help unite us. With his reputation, medical standing and track record he's the best person to trust with the funds. I have met with Arthur and know that he is ready to support international challenges but they have to be done in the right way.

There is heaps of free information on the CVDPA website and everyone should take a read and subscribe (all subscriptions are added to the fighting fund). Once you are subscribed there are mountains of privileged information to be viewed as well as a private forum. The forum is getting busy. We have ozzy airline captains with CVD who cant get into foreign airlines and wannabees all contributing.

Last edited by outofwhack; 14th Jun 2012 at 04:53.