PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Renewal of an Indian CPL.
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2012, 11:00
Cactus225

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didnt call the thread starter an idiot dude. I called you one.

Arsenals not the one asking the silly questions. You are.
Give out as much gyan as you might. Its wasted here.

But shoot me if that wasnt mocking.

Heck ya.. I wasnt trying to be sublime about my post. So darn right it was abusive.. thats the way I intended it to be.

PITY ME all you want dude.. pity dont hurt..
I dont care for your views about me.

As for my evident frustration bro- its you too. It is you and the likes of you who frustrate me. I have never ever written a single abusive post on pprune.. but you make me want to.

ALL I WAS TRYING WAS TO HELP GUYS HERE BETTER POSITION THEMSELVES IN THE MARKET.
Dont you dare mock for that fella..
AND DONT FORGET TO SHOOT ME IF MY OPINION DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT THAT.

I got three messages in the last two hours asking me explain my views. I did help them. Cause I dont demand respect, just common courtesy..
I didnt just tell them about the TR, I also told them about the vacancies related to those TRs.

Sure I might have been a bit too direct in my words to you and yes I am sorry I doubted your aviation skills- I am no judge of that.

I apologize when I admit my mistake- not go around trying to drill my point further.

And if you are trying to help,
Why not just write down the hours requirement here. It takes up too much time of yours to write? Seeing the above post, I dont think so
Why the heck should I? Cant you do it yourselves? talk about being lazy...
Couldnt you have opened your license and seen the rules for yourselves instead of the silly rebuke? Or is your time too precious huh?

FYI- back when there was that severe pilot shortage in 2007, back when airlines used to advertise for 20 positions and 10 used to turn up and all got selected...
They only ever asked one question for the interviews.. "How do you renew your license?"

And now if you cant answer that...

Last edited by Cactus225; 8th Jun 2012 at 11:07.