PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AviationCV (ASG part) Lithuania
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2012, 13:08
axl76fg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Precision22:

I like YOU I had a lot of concern when i saw and read all the contract, but it's not so bad like it seems...I was just lucky because I was already familiar with this type of contract and specially with the Agency located in Cyprus.
If you had any doubt then , you are grown up enough I think as You want to be a pilot, so in my opinion you should go there and see them personally, ask them, get your replies and so on....try to assure yourself..or better try to understand if is worth or not!
What do you think guys??...that we are all stupid because we applied then? ..i don't think so..even because I know all other my collegues, and I can tell you that they are very clever and professional people not mention even good pilots.
The difference between who applied and who didn't is the INFORMATION...
we get all the information we needed it and we got our assurance, that's the point.
Precision22 in the same time I respect your choice.

No RYR for me:

Dear my friend,
first of all I don't have pink glassess...As I don't need any glasses
Secondly Before to tell you..I just want let you know that i'm not the first "stupid" felt down in this industry but I know what i choose..I'm in the aviation industry more than 9 years and I have a lot of connection and know a lot of airlines, but I never found anything free...after 2002...so I decided to join in this program, but as I told to Precision22, i did my research before..that's all!!
All the contract, specially in Aviation, seems to be very tricky and actually they are..not just the contract of AVIATIONCV..but try to have a look, QA agreement or KA agreement etc..etc.
I'm not agree with you about calling them MAFIA...as I don't even understand the reason.
They give you a service, different from others: you don't have to pay for the line...they ask you and advance of 4000 euro..and then you sign the contract for 5 years...is that a problem??..
I mean in the mean time after your LT they will try to find you a job...or maybe you will find, and you will repair the Loan...But they give you the opportunity to start to fly and to be in the market with "no"money...and they did not ask you for money if you are jobless..
If they are Mafia like you said...in my opinion all the word are Mafia and the banks first of all...or maybe you are living in a word that is not yours

Be positive, not judge, know before...
and sure I will be here whenever you want..I will update you about me and my career as a Pilot...
I saw your Join date is even 2 years before mine..and you still here writing or better criticizing..and if I can give You a suggestion, try to make much effort in finding a Company where to fly!

have good discussion!

Last edited by axl76fg; 30th May 2012 at 13:13.