PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - casa and "specific intelligence"
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2012, 01:19
Stan van de Wiel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coroners court

Gobbledock[QUOTE][These idiots need to quite simply do one thing - act in fairness, unbiased and reasonable. Industry would be quite content with that. But no, they make it personal, exceed the bounds of their role and act as executioner. Screw them, time to fight fire with fire boys./QUOTE]

We call them idiots but by that we are doing an injustice to real idiots. These are calculated deliberate moves by "control freaks" who in most cases have little or no understanding of aviation. Many are rejects from the industry. We should be satisfied that most of them no longer fly and in the case of F.O.I.'s they always have a capable student with them. This is the real contribution by the CA(S)A to safety. When was the last time we had a near wheels-up or belly scrape by an F.O.I.? Since reducing their flying program Safety has improved markedly.

I made an earlier reference to the Coroners enquiry into the death of Holly Smith at YMMB. There was never a mention of ATC procedures. My article to Flight Safety was declined because it referred to a certain inaction by our CAA. Yet same could have saved a life. Was the Coroner made aware of this, very unlikely for the same reasons.

Maybe the group researching Coroners inquests and lack of co-operation by CAA could look further into this matter or ring Mr Harvey !

Remember they got Al Capone for Tax Evasion!