PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AviationCV (ASG part) Lithuania
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 14:22
axl76fg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well guys,
I've been reading all your post, specially negative ones, and I can't understand why such words, and why from people that I even don't know as I'm in the program and I know very well the people involved and the agency.
What can I say right now to all of you, interested people, that the program runs for the first time this early 2012 and I was one of the first lucky person to join in the program.
Yes of course, it require a small amount of money, but where nowadays you can find fligh deck position for free and be in the same time low hours pilot??...nowhere!!
Now all are asking for huge amount of money and the difference here is AVIATIONCV, an agency willing to help low hours pilot to achieve they dreams and let them to take off.....with a very small amount of money.
People at AviationCV, are great and very nice, working with them is not like a normal agency but you will feel like been part of a family.
Of course it depends also from you, because you will be asked to study and pass the assessment otherwise you will not start! it's not just money as most of you are thinking.
Now the selection for this year are closed and this is another prove of the genuine program...why?-....because they could invite more and more people and let them to pay for the assessment and fail them, so to achieve some money!! but they didn't!!
So please guys, try to think carefully and to distinguish real people stories and bull****!
Till today with other 7 people we are flying for an airline company and I'm sure this will help for our future career.
I'm putting this post as I'm not only in the program but I like people in AviationCV as they helped me and continue help me so I felt that is not correct in their respect to receive this bad propaganda and this guys must stop lying to yourselves.

P.s.
If someone wants some real information about all the process fell free to contact me in private
Bye bye