PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gillards Carbon Tax and effect on Aviation fuel
Old 15th May 2012, 08:33
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5% unemployment (half that of the US),
If Centrelink removed the disability pension for people with dyslexia, agrophobia, sexual indecision, and those that left their mothers breast too soon, the unemployment index would raise to 10%, which is how many people are "unemployable" at any index in any country on any date.

The thing is, and it's not narrowed to Labor, but people who work 4 hours per week are classed as fully employed/ not unemployed/ good employment statistics.

It's my opinion that people like baswell are as culpable as the current ALP incumbants if they support them in defiance of public and available evidence such as the Fairwork /Craig Thompson saga, who, if he were a man of principle, would stand down until his allegations are proven true or false. If it takes 4 years to do this there should be a By-Election because the Constituents are essentially unrepresented in the 3 year cycle.

And that's the problem with the Libs/NAT'S, that they have principles, lack balls, and fall on their swords at the first wiff of scandal, yet Labor just stick it out.

What a sad and sorry state of affairs. It makes me want be be a KIWI, but I don't know how to spell it.