PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sad story about a high and mighty check airman
Old 17th Apr 2012, 01:12
Langkasuka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Babablackship, please do pluck up some visceral fortitude and give your former mentor all the support he needs at this crucial stage of his life. He needs to be at peace before crossing over. A suggestion; as far as I know, most orientals take the adversity brought about by actions such as his in their stride and I am sure all of his victims have moved on. His guilty pangs and uncomfortable reflections indicate a level of spiritual evolvement and progress which stand him in good stead when he crosses over. I guess most of his victims more or less expected such things from him and had factored that as a " learning experience " and knowing about his present predicament will be very magnanimous in forgving him.

Gerago....bravo and I salute your Training chief pilot for having an open mind and taking it up with your higher ups to allow you to amend that grade of your checkee. It takes moral courage and great sense of responsibility.