PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates A380 Cabin Services Assistant.... Flying Toilet Cleaner?
Old 30th Mar 2012, 08:42
Hotance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wow you seem to be a very down to earth and you do not judge people based on what you have just posted, i am quite pleased to read that.Ok i have been called for interview with the Emirates Group some time back on passenger service(Airport Service Agent) of which i got a regret now i have been scheduled for another interview if Cabin Assistant.I have been working in Dubai for 3 years i started as a customer care rep and now admin assistant..my company is big yeah but the pay is not good i work in a mall and despite the little pay i have to at times work odd hours.what should i do? should i give it a try because i believe in life we all have to start from somewea and despite my work experience and my college degree of Human Resource i want to give it a try.i also wash my bathroom and toilet so its not a big deal and also i know with emirates many opportunities will arise and this is where my career can make a difference.i can work and after my probation apply for internal positions..plz advice