PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2012, 07:57
Aleria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all a huge thank you to Mari and ThatRedHatgirl< your posts on the recruitment process at EK, has been a tremendous help, would not have made it to the FI without it. Today marks the 2 week anniversary of my FI and I am still "under review". In my FI group, already 10 people have gotten the GC. I am slowly losing my mind... I think I am at an disadvantage because I did not do the last group discussion. Myself and 4 other girls were mistakenly given the unsucccesful letters at round 1 and so we went home. At the next stage the recruiters realised this and called us all back, but the venue was an hours drive from my house, so I was not in time for the discussion. When I got back, they apologized for the mix-up and said they were going to put us through to the FI. I attended the FI, and I was able to answer all of their questions. Now I am starting to wonder if I am at a disadventage. Mari, has something like this happened before that you are aware of? I am stressing a bit, I went through to the FI for QR as well, but I would much rather join EK.