PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2012, 09:34
portos8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great flightschool!

I just finished my JAA CPL and MEP(L) with Bartolini Air in Lodz, Poland.

The instruction was of the highest level and the team was very professional and great fun to work with.

They delivered on everything they promissed at every step in the process. I was aware from the start that the courses they offer in English are slightly more expensive (though not nearly 15%, more 5%) than courses for Polish students because it is exactly that, a course in English.

Tutorials and lecture materials in English are more expensive than Polish ones, and English speaking instructors are simply able to demand a higher hourly wage.

The level of instruction though was second to none, and I loved flying the Tecnam P2006T. It gave me such value for money, where I was able to fly a multi-engine aircraft for the same price as what I would pay for a C172 in my home country.

Lodz Lublinek is also a geat place to learn to fly. Fully controlled though the tower is not overworked all the time, as there is not a high traffic load ,so they treat the students nicely too.
Brand new runway with loads of space for forced landings, and an ILS with all the nav aids. I will definately do my ME/IR here too once I have managed to scrape the money together.

Another very positive thing in my opinion is that they charge blocktimes. I think it is flight time plus three minutes, so if you have to hold for taxi or take off when there is a big bird on finals, you do no pay anything extra which contributes in my view, especially in the initial parts of your training, to flight safety (no irritation that things take a bit longer so more eye for checks).

Than if you ad brand new facilities (that are next to the runway) and in-house mainenance it becomes , for the price they charge, a no-brainer.

All in all I am a very satisfied customer and I can fully recommend this school to anyone!